"Elm Farm Stud is ideal for owners and riders who are looking to progress with their horses and be on a yard with a great sense of community where everyone is encouraged to support each other in their equestrian journey."
- Sophie Kelly, An Elm Farm Livery
Elm Farm Stud based in Barling, 5 minutes from Southend-on-Sea, Essex,U.K.. Five minutes from Southend, London Airport and one hour from Stanstead Airport.
- 20m x 40m rubber dressage arena with mirrors and judges box.
- 22m x 38m floodlit jumping and lunging arena with a set of brand new jumps.
- A lunge ring
- A mini rubber gallop
- Foaling box
- Dummy mare
- Laboratory for semen processing
- Fully Secure Tackroom
- Tea Room/Viewing area
- Secure storage facilities with rug racks
- Hay and Straw storage
- Well maintained summer grazing, with post and rail, with electric fencing.
- Automatic field water feeders and taps.
- All weather surfaced winter turn out pens, one allocated to each horse. Fully approved by top vets from Animal Health Trust, as very good for avoiding laminitis, mud fever and injuries from slipping on mud, etc. They were designed with top competitions horses in mind. Horses can have a roll and a play but avoid injuries, and also when paddocks are closed in winter, horses can still go out all day and stay calm and happy.
- Highly trained and experienced personnel, used to handling stallions, young stock, competition horses and pleasure horses. Fully insured and also qualified first aiders on site. Qualified personnel on site all day if help is needed.
Elm Farm Stud
Elm Farm offer different types of livery. Training livery with Karen personally training your horse, Full Livery, D.I.Y with training D.I.Y with services. Some of the facilites include: